Friday, June 25, 2010

I have 30 seconds. Let's see how fast I can type.

The baby is sleeping. The boys are playing (together. quietly. SHHH DON'T TELL ANYONE) so let's see what we can get out of this.  A little catch up from the last two months and (hopefully) a little preview of what I hope to unpack in the next little while.

1.) We went to Disneyland in May. FOR FREE. Oh yes my friends. FREE. And it was awesome. Had you asked me last year if I'd bring three children age three and under to Disneyland I would have laughed you out of town. Clearly I've lost my mind. But you know what? I'm so glad I did.

2.) My baby Jake is two. And talking. I don't really know how this happened. I blame baby #3 for this.

3.) Speaking of baby #3, he sleeps in his own room now. It used to be the guest room. Then life happened and it became the furniture storage. And now? Now we store the guests, the furniture AND the baby there. Oh. And all of stuff that we had to get rid of at the last minute before my sister-in-law's surprise party last Saturday.  Thank God Nate doesn't take up all that much space.

4.) Have you seen this website?  I love it. It is where I got the inspiration for the aforementioned surprise party and now I can't drag myself away from it. Love love love. What great ideas! Go. Go check it out now.  I'll wait.

Well. That will have to do for now.  Just trying to get back into the swing of things over here in blogland. Bear with me...


1 comment:

maggie said...

Oh Annie. I just clicked over to that website and I know if I go clicking around in there I WILL NEVER COME UP FOR AIR.

And I would totally take 3 kids to Disneyland. That sounds like (and WAS, apparently!) a big huge super fat BLAST.